Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blinds

Options
  • 27-03-2018 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭

Hey folks
    Looking for recommendations for roller blinds and a venetian blind repair. Window is too big to buy the blinds 'off the rack' so would need to be made
    Im in North Dublin if you can recommend anyone.
    TIA

Comments

Dovies wrote: »
    Hey folks
    Looking for recommendations for roller blinds and a venetian blind repair. Window is too big to buy the blinds 'off the rack' so would need to be made
    Im in North Dublin if you can recommend anyone.
    TIA

Even though I'm not near Lucan, I used George in GC Blinds in the past few months to do the entire house. We were very happy with both his work and helpful advice throughout the process. Importantly, he was also a couple of hundred euro cheaper than the next cheapest company (I got quotes from 5 or so of the main companies in the industry).

Advertisement