Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to buy Menthol eliquid

Options
  • 25-03-2018 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hey, my uncle has asked me to buy him some menthol eliquid. I used to buy him large 100ml bottles for like 13 euro. Think those days are gone.
    Where would i get the best deal on menthol now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

How mentholy are you looking for?

E-Smokeireland do their own Extreme Menthol, it'll definetly clear the cobwebs.

http://e-smokeireland.com/product/extreme-menthol/

With the TPD restrictions on bottles with nicotine not being over 10mls it will be more expensive than the €13 you were paying but E-smoke are good folk.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Gwildor

Extreme Menthol from ESI is my ADV. Careful though, it is rather strong!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Protagonist

€4.35/10ml ****t. 
    That's pretty expensive. [font=Open Sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]€43.50 for the same quantity i was paying [/font]€13 for last year with vapefreak. Must be able to get cheaper than that. He's not picky so ill keep looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

If you find a decent menthol anywhere near 13 bills for 100 ml post it up here , plenty will be interested

I suspect you are confusing 30 ml for 100 ml

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

£16.90 here for 100 mls of hangsen menthol.

https://vapester.co.uk/menthol-e-liquid-hangsen.html

I buy Hangsen RY4 all the time and it's grand. It's what I constantly in my MTL tank. They're a good crowd to deal with and are very prompt with shipment.s

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Havea look at these sales for something that might do the job:

https://www.evolutionvaping.co.uk/e-liquids/multipack

&

https://easi-vape.com/collections/5-sale

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Knockieranlady

www.bargainvapour.com for 100ml menthol €14.99

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

www.bargainvapour.com for 100ml menthol €14.99

Only 0% nic can be shipped to EU countries.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Knockieranlady

Plascebo wrote: »

Sorry about that, I’ve been on 0mg for over two years now, didn’t realise nicotine products couldn’t be shipped

If you find a decent menthol anywhere near 13 bills for 100 ml post it up here , plenty will be interested

I suspect you are confusing 30 ml for 100 ml
    Nah, it was definitely 100 mL from Vapefreak. 
    I'm after finding even cheaper than that now; 500 mL for £30 from this place. Put in my order, might be dodgy. Just wait and see 
    http://www.sowhatisnormal.co.uk/menthol-series-flavors-500-5000ml-bulk-e-juice.html

• Advertisement

I'm after finding even cheaper than that now; 500 mL for £30 from this place. Put in my order, might be dodgy. Just wait and see 
    http://www.sowhatisnormal.co.uk/menthol-series-flavors-500-5000ml-bulk-e-juice.html
    Can you keep us updated when it arrives , would be very interested

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Snowc

Thanks was looking for cheap menthol and 1000 ml for less than £70 delivered I had to order :D couldn't get paypal working so had to pay by card so hope its legit.did you get a tracking number yet?

It got delivered yesterday. Large 500 mL bottle. Haven't had a chance to give it to my uncle to try it yet but I'd say it's grand. €40 for what normally costs around €200 (assuming a small bottle is €4)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

Is the one you got 0 nicotine?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

It got delivered yesterday. Large 500 mL bottle. Haven't had a chance to give it to my uncle to try it yet but I'd say it's grand. €40 for what normally costs around €200 (assuming a small bottle is €4)

Is it ok? Looks too good to be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Best menthol I've had is one I got in Eurogiant. €1.50 for 10ml. It's delightfully strong but seems to be constantly sold out so can be hard to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

Would yous not give making it a go? It has to be the easiest juice to make. It's only 4 separate ingredients

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Plascebo wrote: »

Generally that's true but they could send the nic shots separate and it's all good

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Steve666

chipfox wrote: »
    Would yous not give making it a go? It has to be the easiest juice to make. It's only 4 separate ingredients

True - it's extremely easy to make, and lovely and clean. I make deserty types for myself, which take up to 2 months to steep, but I make a 500ml bottle of menthol at 8mg/ml every couple of months for a guy in work - takes 5 mins max (plus maybe 30 mins of hot water bath + the odd shake, to disolve the menthol crystals fully). He can't vape the "crap menthol" from the shops any more - he smokes fags the odd time I'm waiting on a delivery of ingredients.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Tickityboo

Steve666 wrote: »
    True - it's extremely easy to make, and lovely and clean. I make deserty types for myself, which take up to 2 months to steep, but I make a 500ml bottle of menthol at 8mg/ml every couple of months for a guy in work - takes 5 mins max (plus maybe 30 mins of hot water bath + the odd shake, to disolve the menthol crystals fully). He can't vape the "crap menthol" from the shops any more - he smokes fags the odd time I'm waiting on a delivery of ingredients.

Do you get the cooling effect from menthol crystals?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gorgeousgeorge

Tickityboo wrote: »
    Do you get the cooling effect from menthol crystals?

That not koolada?

Steve666 wrote: »

Could you give a break down of what to do ?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Steve666

Could you give a break down of what to do ?

I'll try! Very very basically - you put the nicotine in a bottle, put the menthol crystals in the bottle, fill it up with VG and PG, and shake/warm/shake/warm/shake.

Wexford site http://picknmixdiy.com/ has everything you need.

For exact figures of what to use, you'd need to use http://www.steam-engine.org/juice.html

To fill in the boxes from left to right:

Put in how much you want to make (and change the nic strength from Volume to Weight);

Put in the strength of your undiluted nicotine (and its ratio of VG to PG);

Put in the required nic strength of the finished product (and the required ratio of VG to PG).

The 4th box will tell you how much of each ingredient to use.

For menthol juice, I leave the flavouring box empty, as that is more for liquid flavours. The standard seems to be 1g of menthol crystals for every 100ml of juice, but the guy I make it for likes it fairly bite-y, so I use 1.5 to 1.8g per 100ml.

For example, to make 100ml of juice, at 6mg/ml, using 18mg/ml nicotine, the ingredients are:

Nicotine - 33.33ml
    VG - 36.85ml
    PG - 29.82
    + between 1g and 1.8g of menthol crystals.

Ask away if any of that is confusing. I'm almost certain it all will be! I'm bad at explaining...

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭clio_16v

Anything similar to Dekang triple menthol available cheaply?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

I gave up menthol cigarettes about 16 months ago, switched to vaping, and I found the menthol sickly, tried out many brands of the menthol, and still cannot get that right taste I had been used to, still off the ciggies, and vaping but doing the tobacco flavour ry4 at mo, but would love to get the right menthol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,963 ✭✭✭Doge

goat2 wrote: »
    I gave up menthol cigarettes about 16 months ago, switched to vaping, and I found the menthol sickly, tried out many brands of the menthol, and still cannot get that right taste I had been used to, still off the ciggies, and vaping but doing the tobacco flavour ry4 at mo, but would love to get the right menthol

You could try mixing menthol eliquid with your tobacco flavour, just choose the same mg for both. It should provide a similar effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

goat2 wrote: »

I mix extreme menthol from e-smokeireland with ice mint from thebestshop.eu with a few drops of red astaire. Would never go back to the tobacco flavors again

Advertisement