Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for a cheap Powerbank

Options
  • 24-03-2018 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Around 10-15 euro please.
    Need one with around 5000 mah.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Mi Power Bank is about $12 I think, mines 10400mah, you'd get them on any of the Chinese sites, got mine from banggood.com, AliExpress is what I'd recommend though

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Alpha8

Mi Power Bank is about $12 I think, mines 10400mah, you'd get them on any of the Chinese sites, got mine from banggood.com, AliExpress is what I'd recommend though

This one?

https://www.geekbuying.com/item/Xiaomi-10000mAh-Power-Bank-2-Black-373376.html

It's getting delivered from China, would I have to pay customs?

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

That's the newer model, it's slimmer and taller than the older one

If the value is under €22 Inc delivery then no customs

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭closifer

Penneys have 4000 ones for 9 euro at the mo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

closifer wrote: »
    Penneys have 4000 ones for 9 euro at the mo

Just about to say that too, briefly saw them last week!

Check Aldi & Lidl saw one's in catalog recently, also Eurostores have them too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭sergik

TKMaxx

Advertisement