Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BA from the USA for GEM in Ireland?

Options
  • 24-03-2018 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hello everyone!
    I am an Irish resident and UK citizen. I obtained a B.A. in Psychology from an American university. It is not an honours BA, but I do have the equivalent of a 2.1. Will this be an obstacle to obtaining a place in GEM? Or will I have to apply for undergrad med?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Irelandman1998

Hello everyone!
    I am an Irish resident and UK citizen. I obtained a B.A. in Psychology from an American university. It is not an honours BA, but I do have the equivalent of a 2.1. Will this be an obstacle to obtaining a place in GEM? Or will I have to apply for undergrad med?
    No it will not be an obstacle ,Once your degree is a level 8 degree and once you have received a 2:1 or 1:1 your are fine . The degree can be in anything and does not have to be science related , so you are just fine !ðŸ‘, All you have to do now is get a sufficient GAMSAT score and your in .

Advertisement