Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orbi Mesh WiFi system £179 on Amazon

Options
  • 23-03-2018 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭

Supposed to be one of the best mesh routers - at an all time low on Amazon at the moment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

digitaldr wrote: »
    Supposed to be one of the best mesh routers - at an all time low on Amazon at the moment

Have a 3 story mid terrace house with about 1700 square feet. Anyone know if one of these is worth getting?

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭WezzyB

I have the RBK50, i'm in a 3 storey house, 2000 sq ft, and it works great, i.e. get the full 240MB from my virgin media connection anywhere in the house.

Had tried the BT Whole Home Wifi, but wasn't a patch on the Orbi, you get what you pay for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

WezzyB wrote: »
    I have the RBK50, i'm in a 3 storey house, 2000 sq ft, and it works great, i.e. get the full 240MB from my virgin media connection anywhere in the house.

Had tried the BT Whole Home Wifi, but wasn't a patch on the Orbi, you get what you pay for.

Wish I could get 240 to begin with haha.

Advertisement