Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish SIM for Data?

Options
  • 23-03-2018 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Wasn't sure to post this in here or the Travel forum, so please move if appropriate.

Just wondering who's the best provider to go with in Spain for a Spanish Data SIM card?

Last year when I was looking, I found it very hard to get anything over a 3Gb allowance, I'm hoping things might have improved since?

Or would it perhaps work out better to get the likes of a PAYG 3 SIM and use its roaming allowing abroad?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,777 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Morby wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Wasn't sure to post this in here or the Travel forum, so please move if appropriate.

Just wondering who's the best provider to go with in Spain for a Spanish Data SIM card?

Last year when I was looking, I found it very hard to get anything over a 3Gb allowance, I'm hoping things might have improved since?

Or would it perhaps work out better to get the likes of a PAYG 3 SIM and use its roaming allowing abroad?

Thanks!

Vodafone let you use your full allowance abroad in the eu. I'm on Vodafone X so I have 20Gb to use a month anywhere in the eu.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Morby

Sweet, hadn't heard of Vodafone X before, that seems like a really good deal!

Alas I'm no longer a student and fear I'm over their age criteria, so bugger that! But thanks nonetheless, appreciate your help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,777 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Morby wrote: »
    Sweet, hadn't heard of Vodafone X before, that seems like a really good deal!

Alas I'm no longer a student and fear I'm over their age criteria, so bugger that! But thanks nonetheless, appreciate your help :)

Change your Facebook age and sign up online. Then change it back after. Simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

And, if you can't change your Facebook age, just create a new account.

Advertisement