Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a iphone X in Hong Kong - Advice

Options
  • 23-03-2018 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Heading out to Hong Kong at the end of May and considering getting the iphone X when im there, Its around €320(approx) saving on getting it here,

My main question is,
    Is there anything i should be looking into regards of any type of iphone X, Like If the 3g/4g bands are similar to Ireland or would the iphone be all standards bands now?

I know all about the Customs craic with reading other threads so no need to go into specifics about that.

I have a iphone 6 from USA and never caused me hassle,Also wonder was there anything else i should consider from a iphone from HK that i may not have mentioned?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

A1865 (USA, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, China)
    A1901 (EMEA, UAE, LATAM, Canada, USA - AT&T/T-Mobile, Singapore)

Looks like get extra support for US networks, rest the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

ED E wrote: »
    Looks like get extra support for US networks, rest the same.

Cheers for the Reply ED E, So would both versions of the phone work in Ireland?, I just got a feeling when I go and ask this in the apple store there there might be a slight language barrier so wanna know before I do get there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭timmythesheep

I'm asking same thing but about Samsung

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

I'm eonf6the same thing but about Samsung

If you're asking about the same thing for Samsung, you should ask over in the Android forum.

Advertisement