Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time needed to draw plans for refurb and extension

Options
  • 23-03-2018 3:46pm

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how long it would take to draw the plans for a two storey extension on a four bed house? On top of the extension, the main house has some basic redesign work and two walls being knocked.

I met my architect a month ago and he said he would have a draft of plans over within 'days' but we have seen nothing yet. Got a few emails to say he was working on it etc...

As of yesterday, I am drawing down a mortgage on the new house and paying rent on our current place so the longer it goes on, the more it costs me.

We had planned ahead and were hoping to have our planning permission in as soon as we got keys to keep costs down.

Thanks in advance,

Comments

Advertisement