Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy jewellery chain/cord and clasps?

Options
  • 22-03-2018 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,561 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

already posted this in the Limerick forum, but thought this would be a good place too. My daughter is into jewellery-making, and wants to buy the cord and clasps for necklaces.

What she is looking for is ideally something like this:
    https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71mIOUEnLcL._SL1300_.jpg She would be happy to get them like that, or get the pieces separately and put them together.I'm wondering if people know of any nationwide stores (or any with a store in Limerick) that would stock these.

Online isn't really an option as she needs them asap, in fact I'm looking for these as the ones we ordered online haven't arrived yet.Thanks all.

EDIT: Fixed link

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,451 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

That link isn't working, Osarusan. I'm assuming you mean plain cords and clasps, not silver or gold chains. I'm not sure about Limerick, but shops that sell beads, or even places that sell trimming (like Hickey's) would probably have them, as would most arts and crafts shops. There are some Irish shops that sell online too, and would have your order delivered within a day or two. There's a thread with a list of them on this forum, I'll post the link to it in a minute.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,451 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Advertisement