Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

strength shop knee sleeve reviews

Options
  • 21-03-2018 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi has anybody any experience with strength shop knee sleeves, are they hard wearing and keep their elasticity/strength over time, i'm just looking for a pair of decent sleeves for support and warmth when squatting. SBD sleeves are very expensive and i'm wondering are they worth the extra money

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,552 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

cbr9911 wrote: »
    Hi has anybody any experience with strength shop knee sleeves, are they hard wearing and keep their elasticity/strength over time, i'm just looking for a pair of decent sleeves for support and warmth when squatting. SBD sleeves are very expensive and i'm wondering are they worth the extra money

If you're going to compete, get the SBDs.

Can't comment on the SS sleeves but if it's just a bit of support and warmth, they can't be that bad.

That said, I dont wear sleeves on all sets...Just top sets perhaps.

Advertisement