Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking around Central Park

Options
  • 21-03-2018 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭

Hi,
    Have started recently in Central Park, Leopardstown.
    As I live in Lucan, was sussing out Mount Eagle for free on street park which is close to M50 exit for easy access going home. I see that it appears to now be Pay and Display.
    A few years ago it was free as far as I remember.
    Does anyone have ideas, currently parking opposite Glencairn Luas but it’s a bit of a walk down to Central Park.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

Mount eagle is free, only first road into estate before the green area is pay and display. Up further into the estate its fine. Quick enough walk down too.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭jos_kel

Mount eagle is free, only first road into estate before the green area is pay and display. Up further into the estate its fine. Quick enough walk down too.

Really thanks.

Was looking at the cul-de-sac (where the houses face onto the main road to glencairn),
    Will have a scout around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭mossy464

Is Mount Eagle still free up into the estate? Im losing my current parking space in Central Park soon and looking for alternatives.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭jos_kel

mossy464 wrote: »
    Is Mount Eagle still free up into the estate? Im losing my current parking space in Central Park soon and looking for alternatives.

Cheers

I park up there, wherever I can find a space, without a double yellow line.
    Not sure how you could get clampled?
    Sometimes you have to drive a good bit into it, but if you don't mind the walk down ….

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭mossy464

jos_kel wrote: »
    I park up there, wherever I can find a space, without a double yellow line.
    Not sure how you could get clampled?
    Sometimes you have to drive a good bit into it, but if you don't mind the walk down ….

Thanks, I'll try it out. I arrive at around 8 so I guess it fills up the closer it gets to 9am.

• Advertisement
Advertisement