Advertisement
Boards Golf Society are looking for new members for 2022...read about the society and their planned outings here!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Fibreglass boat needs to be gotten rid of

Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭ endainoz

Hello everyone, hopefully somebody here can point me in the right direction. I'm a farmer and in our yard is an old boat belonging to a former family friend (who has since fled the country, please don't ask me the details) Any way it's a smallish recreational vessel that hasn't been moved or touched for a good ten years. No outboard motor on it and has been on a rusty trailer for quite some time. Honestly I have nothing to do with boats or any of that. I'd just like to be rid of this eye sore. If it's worth a bit of money great, if not I don't mind paying for it to be taken away.

Of course I have no documents to prove I own it or anything but it's been on our property for many years now and was wondering does anyone know of like a 'squatters rights' type scenario here?

Comments

Advertisement