Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xiaomi vacuum pairing issues

Options
  • 20-03-2018 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Maybe someone can help me, I have been trying to connect this thing to the app (mi home) with the last 7 days, I think I've spent at least 8 hours trying absolutely everything. I have scoured these forums and the internet and still cannot find a solution, I have done all the usual stuff such as my locale is set to mainland china, my router is a standard Vodafone router and I've never had any issues connecting other devices to it, including Chinese stuff. I am thinking maybe there is a security setting in my router that is preventing it from been connected.

Ive done a hard reset
    The app finds the vacuum but it will not connect to it, I get the connection timed out message. The vacuum is alongside of my router.

I've uninstalled the app and reinstalled it three or four times, no joy.

I keep getting a timed out message saying, couldn't connect to device hotspot. I know I am doing something wrong but I just cant figure out what.

Please could someone help me with this.
    Thanks in advance.

Apologies if in wrong forum.

Advertisement