Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin 235 amazon sale 260 sterling

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭positron

Great watch for running, cycling etc. I have the 230 which is more or less the same but without HR monitoring. I wouldn't upgrade to 235 just for HR though. Going to wait for good deals to come up for Vivoactive 3 HR instead.

Other good thing about these watches are the Garmin Connect software. It wouldn't replace Strava but it's really good lately, and integrates very well with Strava and MyFP etc too.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭sideshowbob321

I'm thinking about upgrading myself any that's a great price for the 235. But I'm a bit torn with the Vivoactive 3.....
    I'm mainly running but like the extra features on the vivo. Anyone have experience of the Vivoactive and does the GarminPay app work well??

• Registered Users Posts: 15,359 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Replacement 245 and 245 Music out now, prices likely to continue falling on this over the coming year.
    Garmin pay not working here yet to my knowledge.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭jakdublin

I bit the bullet on this. Been looking for a sports watch for a while and I think this has everything I need. Don't see anything in the new models that would make it worth an extra £150+

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

back up to 194 now

• Advertisement
Advertisement