Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luxury Wall Covering - where to get?

Options
  • 18-03-2018 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking to get wall covers similar to the ones in this photo:
    https://dzx5lcii1eej8.cloudfront.net/images/yorkshiredesignassociates/product/2471/coleottero_giallo_artgallery_01_1.jpg

I'm looking to get these bordeaux colored wall panels, not the pictures of the bugs.

I was able to source the company that posted that photo (instyle-decor.com) but their customer support informed me that this "2017 Limited Edition Luxury Wall Covering is now sold out".

Some questions:

=> What is the correct term of this type of interior decoration I'm looking for?
    (I'm not sure if I'm googling for the right things. "Wall coverings" return wallpaper options. "Mouldings" and "moulding panels" come closer, but appear to be terms for pieces between walls and ceiling, but not entire wall covers.)

=> Can anyone recommend a store selling similar interior designs?
    (locally in the greater Dublin area would be ideal, but I'd also order them from any shop internationally if I can't find them in Ireland)

Thank you very much

sabrewulf

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭ishidaogo

Please PM me and I will let you have a number of proposals.
    What quantity is involved?
    Any budget?
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭sabrewulf

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

Also know as "wainscoting", a know Shutterco.ie used to fit it.

Advertisement