Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

360 Photos of Dublin and Kilkenny

Options
  • 18-03-2018 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭

Heyo all,

I thought this might of interest if anyone is really into their 360 photography. I got a lend of an Insta360 Pro. It shoots 8K and is Google Streetview level of camera! Anyway between that and some really cool free tier software (Vizor) I was able to create a simple tour of Dublin and Kilkenny.

https://goosed.ie/ireland-in-360/

If you've any questions about the camera I'd be happy to answer. I realise this might look like blatant self-promotion but I'd genuinely love to know what you all think of these 360 shots.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

Can't see anything on the page except for text and the youtube embed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,718 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Is it just a stationary 360 camera? Cant seem to move up or down the street. Rain spots are a bit distracting... I've seen some interesting footage of mountain biking using a similar type of camera.

Advertisement