Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy online

Options
  • 18-03-2018 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone,

looking at buying a trackir 5 and besides just buying off ebay I was wondering is their a gaming website that might be better.

Also looking at getting some rudder pedals down the line, anyone reccomend a certain type?

Its for helo flying in Arma 3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Mr. Tezza

can a mod edit the topic please if possible, didn't see the typo and dunno how to change it

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,465 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Mr. Tezza wrote: »
    can a mod edit the topic please if possible, didn't see the typo and dunno how to change it

You can edit your post. The thread title will be there.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Have you tried this?

http://www.free-track.net/english/

I had the trackir before didnt like it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Seems like a smart and cheap way to do a proof of concept. I think I have one of those old Xbox 360 Cameras around the flat, so it might be worth trying out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement