Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Thule Airscreen

Options
  • 17-03-2018 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Does anyone know of a website that will ship a Thule Airscreen to Ireland? Ive gone into 4 Thule dealers around Galway and they wont get it in. And the Online site just links to other American shops.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

RxinMxn wrote: »
    Does anyone know of a website that will ship a Thule Airscreen to Ireland? Ive gone into 4 Thule dealers around Galway and they wont get it in. And the Online site just links to other American shops.

Give Towing Equipment in Dublin a call on Tuesday morning. They are the Irish distributor for Thule so probably the people to talk to.

01 456 6780

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Sign up to the address pal home delivery option and get it sent to the US address

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

RxinMxn wrote: »

I bought mine last year from a US supplier, I didn't have to pay any tax or duty on it, think I might have just got lucky though.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,432 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I took a look at thule.se seeing as they're a Swedish company, and there's no sign of the Airscreen there that I can see. Maybe it's a US only product?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

Alun wrote: »
    I took a look at thule.se seeing as they're a Swedish company, and there's no sign of the Airscreen there that I can see. Maybe it's a US only product?

It is mainly a US product from my research too, they're very popular over there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement