Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lack of effort

Options
  • 17-03-2018 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

I sometimes think be happier single.

Rec met a guy for 3 dates. However I honestly think he has no interest in me,he just won't say it.
    Last night went to cinema.Kissing and all afterwards and he was lingering hoping for an invite home. Now if he had been actually making effort in between who knows what might have happened.
    It's me who always makes all the effort to text.He makes no effort to converse with me yet he online always so it not like he not a big texter.
    There is defo someone he prefers in the mix.
    Would ye text, it looks like this is a one sided game.Best of luck or just say nothing.
    I guarantee if I don't text ,I won't hear from him

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Danny Donut

Smile111 wrote: »
    I guarantee if I don't text ,I won't hear from him

I think you have answered your own question.

Personally, I wouldn't be bothered with anyone who wasn't bothered with me.

Good Luck.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,114 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

You don't seem happy with the way things are so cut him loose and move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Starkystark

Get rid of him. Could’ve wrote that exact same post a year ago. I stupidly went a year with that silly carry on - ended up breaking my heart. He’s no interest - cut ties and find someone that gives you the same attention you give them.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭irishlady29

OP, we all deserve to be with somebody that wants to be with us. Dont settle

Advertisement