Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What was this?

Options
  • 17-03-2018 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

Does anyone remember this:?

On Saturday morning. Puppets two kids a boy and a girl, lived in a lighthouse. Think there parents had drown so they weren’t allowed to swim but did anyway. Ate spaghetti hoops. Creepy.
    I have googled and ask everyone know one remembers. Driving me mad!!! Please help!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,407 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Round the Twist is the only show I remember with kids living in a lighthouse.

Great theme as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,471 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Great show (and such a catchy theme song). Don't remember puppets though...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

They sure don't make them like that anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭beveragelady

Rimini Riddle was creepy and had puppets. Can't remember if they lived in a lighthouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,407 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Rimini Riddle was creepy and had puppets. Can't remember if they lived in a lighthouse.

That might be it alright..Now that was a fcuked up kids show with some disturbing looking puppets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭RubyGlee

Rimini riddle!! That’s it! Thanks
    I’m just remembering it wrong I think. I would have been very small watching it. There was definitely something to do with drowning though and spaghetti hoops. Aunt Vera and Rory. And creepy characters. I need to find this somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

I recall the series had 26 episodes a year and from memory one year I think dealt with a man who was a serial murder who had married woman with a name starting with every letter and killed them.

McLoughlin wrote: »
    I recall the series had 26 episodes a year and from memory one year I think dealt with a man who was a serial murder who had married woman with a name starting with every letter and killed them.

If it was out in 1992 I would only have been 6. Maybe it’s better I don’t remember it that well 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

RubyGlee wrote: »
    If it was out in 1992 I would only have been 6. Maybe it’s better I don’t remember it that well ��

Three series broadcast from September to about March/April 92-93, 93-94 and 94-95

As ye were so helpful with this. There was another show round the same time with a character called t shirt?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭JohnFalstaff

RubyGlee wrote: »
    As ye were so helpful with this. There was another show round the same time with a character called t shirt?

T-bag

Advertisement