Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus New York in-flight entertainment query

Options
  • 16-03-2018 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

Hi All,

For anyone that's flown relatively recently on Aer Lingus to New York could you tell me do I still need to bring headphone adaptor for my own headphones or is it a normal jack now or can I connect wirelessly/bluetooth?

Apologies but it's been a few years since i've flown internationally and obviously technology has moved on.

While i'm at it, is the in-flight entertainment any good on this flight or should i bring my own tablet/movies anyway?

Thanks folks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Flew EI to JFK within the past week, both A330's

Outbound on the 105 required an adaptor into the armrest, inbound was a single jack into the IFE screen itself & had a USB outlet beside it. Movie selection was poor enough, TV boxsets included GoT & The Handmaids Tale.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Lawros Tache

Just what I was looking for, thank you Yamanoto :)

Advertisement