Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David Kitt - Roisin Dubh Galway 23rd March - 2 free tickets

Options
  • 16-03-2018 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

Have two tickets for David Kitt - Roisin Dubh Galway 23rd March, free to someone if they want.

I cannot go like I planned, €16 each face value via Ticketmaster so aint going to try and sell them given time is short and its better than throwing them away!

Hopefully someone who has an interest in going to see him, I always liked his music so hopefully will see him some other time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

Have two tickets for David Kitt - Roisin Dubh Galway 23rd March, free to someone if they want.

I cannot go like I planned, €16 each face value via Ticketmaster so aint going to try and sell them given time is short and its better than throwing them away!

Hopefully someone who has an interest in going to see him, I always liked his music so hopefully will see him some other time.

I'll take them if available, would like to check him out

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭aristotle25

ok if you promise you intend to go :)

Send me a message with your address I guess and I will post them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

ok if you promise you intend to go :)

Send me a message with your address I guess and I will post them out.

pm sent :)

Done and now in the post.

well just bought tickets to his Dolans Limerick show on the 31st, determined to make that one !!

• Advertisement
Advertisement