Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FRENCH REVISION

• 15-03-2018 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

so basically im stuck on how to study french higher level for leaving cert. i would preferably appreciate response from people who have gotten a H2 or higher in their own leaving cert. Any help is appreciated. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

Written or oral?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 buba4635

written please

• Registered Users Posts: 3 buba4635

Written or oral?
    written thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 244 ✭✭hasdanta

I got a H2 last year - what I'd recommend is to do a lot of the comprehensions in your exam papers. As well as this, I found studying for your oral REALLY helps with your fluency and makes it a lot more easy to come up with French on the spot rather than having to rely on phrases you've learned by heart, which is a great asset to have for the opinion pieces. I had History and French on the same day and spent the whole night before studying for History yet managed to get the H2 in French as my French was pretty good after all the study I had done for the oral and I was able to do the opinion pieces on the spot.

Advertisement