Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coombe/Tallaght Cross Primary Care Centre

Options
  • 15-03-2018 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have my booking appointment at the Tallaght Cross Primary Care Centre on 4th April and then a dating scan at the Coombe on the 11th.

Just wondered if anyone has any experience of the Tallaght Cross centre; will there be an ultrasound or will I have to wait until the dating scan of the 11th?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Hey,

I've had my midwife appointment in Tallaght two weeks ago. There is no untrasound at the booking appointment. Mine was just tests - urine/Blood pressure/ and bloods, and then the booking questionaire.

If you have a scan appointment in the coombe then thats were you'll have your first scan.

I really prefered going up to Tallaght, was much handier then the coombe.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Ok great thanks a mill, I'll be 12 weeks at the Tallaght appt and 13 weeks at the Coombe scan. Was hoping I wouldn't have to wait until 13 weeks to tell people but think I will just to have had the scan. I am glad to have somewhere local to go and hopefully I'll have some more appointments there rather than the Coombe itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

well I got my next midwife appointments and they are up in Tallaght so far. I should hopefully only have to go the coombe for scans and to get blood taken ( veins are too small for the midwife to get :rolleyes:)

Advertisement