Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO Requirements for International & Mature Students

Options
  • 15-03-2018 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Does anyone have any experiences in what is required for Mature and/or International students through the CAO? It is stating that I need notarized forms for high school transcripts, degree, SAT scores (American version of Leaving Certs), University degrees, etc. Do they truly require high school/secondary school information and SAT scores/Leaving Cert scores if you have a University Degree and transcript? Has anyone been in this position? I have a March 30 deadline, and then I have to priority ship it all to the CAO office and don't want to send the wrong documents or unofficial.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,153 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Ring them and ask.

Advertisement