Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mares novice hurdle

Options
  • 14-03-2018 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

HUUUUUGE talk going around Carlow here today about Salsaretta in the mares novice tomorrow.

Apparently Townend is struggling to pick between the two because Laurina hasn't travelled well at all, and because Salsaretta is firing on all cylinders. Proven by the fact they are sending her over for her first run.

My advice, whichever method is preferred, either lay Laurina at a short price or back Salsaretta at a big price, Betfair exchange probably best place at the moment. I have currently layed Laurina @ 1.68 and backed Salsaretta @ 17.5.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

Shanemac28 wrote:
    Apparently Townend is struggling to pick between the two because Laurina hasn't travelled well at all, and because Salsaretta is firing on all cylinders. Proven by the fact they are sending her over for her first run.

Shanemac28 wrote:
    My advice, whichever method is preferred, either lay Laurina at a short price or back Salsaretta at a big price, Betfair exchange probably best place at the moment. I have currently layed Laurina @ 1.68 and backed Salsaretta @ 17.5.

Shanemac28 wrote:
    HUUUUUGE talk going around Carlow here today about Salsaretta in the mares novice tomorrow.

1700 trying to get on laurina @ 1.68 n 9 on Salsaretta @18.5 at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Shanemac28 wrote: »

Daft stuff

Advertisement