Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HQ Trivia

Options
  • 14-03-2018 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,411 ✭✭✭✭

Created a thread on this originally last week but the forum I put it into is completely dead.

Surprised there isn’t a thread on this game/show/app

Anyone else play it/had any success on it? I think it’s good fun for 15 mins a couple of times a day.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

My teenager got us into it. We have two phonea going at the same time and got down to the last 600 once. Now that I've spotted the trick questions I'm hopeful we might get to the end sometime!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭WetDaddy

My teenager got us into it. We have two phonea going at the same time and got down to the last 600 once. Now that I've spotted the trick questions I'm hopeful we might get to the end sometime!

I'm also getting into this recently... It's very well run and the presenters do a great job; live "TV" is not easy most of the time, but when timing is a critical factor its even tougher!

By the way, if anyone fancies using my username as a referral code to give me an extra life, I'd greatly appreciate it: wetdaddy

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

I enjoy it as a quiz app experience with the chance of winning some cash but I think it's got a long way to go before I'd consider it entertaining as a "TV show". The content is far too scripted for my liking but hopefully it opens the doors for more to come.

Advertisement