Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible Teenage Medium

Options
  • 14-03-2018 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

Hey guys hope this is the right place. my 12 year old has being freaking out a lot at night over the past few years. Claiming to have seen things in his room, we put it down to a fear of early nights.

Over the last few months he has developed anxiety and panic attacks again we thought this down to starting secondary school.

For the past few weeks or so he has being sensing dead relatives and has one of them by name, this is a person who would have never being spoken of so it has us completely stunned.

We took him to see a therapist and he told is there is nothing physiological wrong with him.

I do not believe in mediums etc but my OH does and was told a few years ago that one of her kids may see things.

Does anybody know of a medium that may help ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Bredabe

piplip87 wrote: »
    Hey guys hope this is the right place. my 12 year old has being freaking out a lot at night over the past few years. Claiming to have seen things in his room, we put it down to a fear of early nights.

Over the last few months he has developed anxiety and panic attacks again we thought this down to starting secondary school.

For the past few weeks or so he has being sensing dead relatives and has one of them by name, this is a person who would have never being spoken of so it has us completely stunned.

We took him to see a therapist and he told is there is nothing physiological wrong with him.

I do not believe in mediums etc but my OH does and was told a few years ago that one of her kids may see things.

Does anybody know of a medium that may help ?
    There are a few mediumship training courses I've seen advertised online. I know of courses in Dublin and Longford. If you contact the organizers and exercise judgment, they might be able to help you.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Advertisement