Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running Group / Couch to 5k - Ennis

Options
  • 14-03-2018 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any groups that run this? Im a lapsed runner and would love to meet some fellow runners in the area. I did find a FB group but seems they are no longer operating.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭dizzymom

Mimojo wrote: »
    Anyone know of any groups that run this? Im a lapsed runner and would love to meet some fellow runners in the area. I did find a FB group but seems they are no longer operating.

There is a couch to 5k starting in Sixmilebridge Tuesday 20th March at 7pm from bridge kids complex

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Western_sean

Mimojo wrote: »

The park run in Lees road on Saturday morning might be a good place to start. Its fun, free and they cater to a broad range of runners/walkers. You can find them here https://www.parkrun.ie/leesroad/ and on Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Mimojo

dizzymom wrote: »
    There is a couch to 5k starting in Sixmilebridge Tuesday 20th March at 7pm from bridge kids complex

Thanks a mill for the info. Unfort I just signed up to an exercise class on Tues 7 Thurs evenings, which is a pity as woudl love to have gone. But I will certainly keep an eye out for the next one and go along.
    The park run in Lees road on Saturday morning might be a good place to start. Its fun, free and they cater to a broad range of runners/walkers. You can find them here https://www.parkrun.ie/leesroad/ and on Facebook.

Cheers for that, great idea, might be a great place to meet other runners too.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭OldGuysRule

The group in SMB is organised by BMOH running group, great bunch and all levels catered for. Keep an eye on their FB page

Advertisement