Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Month of BusterBox for FREE. (Dog toy and treat box)

Options
  • 14-03-2018 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

BusterBox are doing a great promotion at the minute. You can get your first box free on a 6 or 12 month subscription.
    I have been signed up the last 6 months and my dog loves it. The boxes always have great variety and they are good value. You might remember them from Dragons Den Ireland a year ago.
    They used to be called ScoobyBox. You can check it out here www.BusterBox.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭xpletiv

28 euro a month for 6 months or 23 a month for 12 months.

Is this stuff really good value? What do you get in them?

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭TGi666

It varies from month to month so always something different, always has a nice selection of stuff to keep the doggie happy.
    You can see pictures of previous boxes on there facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/MyBusterBox/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,976 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Seems quite expensive.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

Think I’ll stick to the tennis ball and titbit option that we do in our house.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

pop into dealz loads of dog toys treats there for €1.50 a pop, don't see the value in this at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭TGi666

The toys and treats are very good value compared to pet shop prices. The retail value of the box is always worth more then you pay for it. The treats are also very high quality. Of course you can go into Dealz or another pound shop and get cheaper treats but that doesn't mean they are good quality :)

Advertisement