Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next 15 euro off

Options
  • 14-03-2018 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Does anyone know if these vouchers are out at the moment? I am not close to a Next to find out but I am loving a pair of shoes online but not sure mid-month if they are affordable.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Truckermal

You get the 15% off if you sign up online with a new email address..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

kk2014 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if these vouchers are out at the moment? I am not close to a Next to find out but I am loving a pair of shoes online but not sure mid-month if they are affordable.

Thanks in advance!

You can only get them at the counter and you have to give an email over to get them. I picked up two last week, closing date 17th March so they may still be at counters now

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭askU

You can only get them at the counter and you have to give an email over to get them. I picked up two last week, closing date 17th March so they may still be at counters now

I asked in-store today and they were out of them.

If anyone has any unused codes please, please PM me the code. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭magicray

I have one here I will pm you, I gave it to a friend a while ago but I dont think she used it, worth a try anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 46 kk2014

Would appreciate if anyone has any spare and wouldn't mind passing it on as I am not going to make it to Next in time.

Thanks in advance :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭otterj

I signed up with a new email but didnt get a code for 15% off?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Merry1

Just wondering are there any NEXT codes available at the moment.

Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭askU

Hope to see these back 😀

Advertisement