Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pitch Seats For Croke Park Concert?

Options
  • 14-03-2018 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭

Hi

Planning on buying seats on pitch for myself and my father for Rolling Stones. He has a bad back so cant stand at all, my only concern is do people tend to stand in these seats for concerts? Dont want to pay extra for these seats only for somebody to stand in front of us for whole gig. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Hi

Planning on buying seats on pitch for myself and my father for Rolling Stones. He has a bad back so cant stand at all, my only concern is do people tend to stand in these seats for concerts? Dont want to pay extra for these seats only for somebody to stand in front of us for whole gig. Thanks

I don't think there are any pitch seats?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭tylercheribini

EyesClosed wrote: »
    I don't think there are any pitch seats?

Ok thx, Its just I looked at the seat maps for the other croke park gigs this year and there were seats on pitch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Ok thx, Its just I looked at the seat maps for the other croke park gigs this year and there were seats on pitch

Yea check the rolling stones page, just standing, gold circle and some other red section. Seats are gonna be at the back and sides

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Taylor Swift is having seats on the pitch but the Stones won't

• Registered Users Posts: 37,973 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

17657s.jpg

heres the seating plan

Id recommend getting tickets for the lower hogan 334-331 or Cusack 303-307, always the best sound. Im going to aim for a ticket in one of those sections but have a feeling they may be for VIP/Premium guests

• Advertisement

Thank you all for your advice, very helpful. Yea ill aim for the non nosebleed stand section, already looking forward to the extortionate prices 🙆

still the gig is Subject to licence

really looking forward to the gig, one of the most known and best rock n roll bands of all time in croke park for prob the last time

AFAIK prices are ok €181+charges for Cat A seats

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭bren2002

Wheety wrote: »
    Taylor Swift is having seats on the pitch but the Stones won't

Ironic!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭bren2002

PTH2009 wrote: »
    still the gig is Subject to licence

really looking forward to the gig, one of the most known and best rock n roll bands of all time in croke park for prob the last time

AFAIK prices are ok €181+charges for Cat A seats

But the sound in Croke Park is pants, especially off the pitch. It isn't worth that money. Joe Duffy will be busy taking all the calls about the poor sound quality.

Is it best to buy tickets through rollingstones.com or Ticketmaster? Thx

• Advertisement

Is it best to buy tickets through rollingstones.com or Ticketmaster? Thx

the Uk gig tickets are through Axs.co.uk and others are TM i think

I imagine the Irish pre sale and General sale will go through TM ??

So id say TM for the irish gig, best to sign up for the RS mailing list and u might get a chance for pre sale tickets for Dublin

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement