Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trucking job

Options
  • 14-03-2018 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi all can anybody help here i just turned 38 and have my artic licence safe pass Manuel handling cert forklift licence. 15 years experience in logistics over a year driving hi ab truck and small bit of experience driving artic trucks but finding it hard to get a job local around cavan Monahan Meath. dose anybody know of places might be looking for class 1 or 2 I'll even work part time?? tnx guy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭mayota

larnevin1 wrote: »
    hi all can anybody help here i just turned 38 and have my artic licence safe pass Manuel handling cert forklift licence. 15 years experience in logistics over a year driving hi ab truck and small bit of experience driving artic trucks but finding it hard to get a job local around cavan Monahan Meath. dose anybody know of places might be looking for class 1 or 2 I'll even work part time?? tnx guy.

Maybe try asking the local CPC trainers, they’d have a lot of contacts and might know of a job going.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,043 ✭✭✭✭neris

ring around the hauliers in those areas or call in to them can work better. some big operators around those parts of the world with. heard cafferys down near ashbourne are looking for drivers

Advertisement