Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sync Notes from iphone to gmail. Where to access Notes from gmail?

Options
  • 14-03-2018 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,530 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have my iphone set up to sync notes to gmail, today I wanted to check how I could access these from Gmail but I couldnt find them.

Anyone have any idea how I do this or can access Notes from gmail?

THe process I use is: Settings > Accounts & Passwords > Gmail > Notes tab.

Could there something intefering with it?

Sidenote: when in the folders section of Notes, all the notes I have are kept in the "on my iPhone" folder, there are 0 in the Gmail folder. Obviously this is where the issue lies, however I don't know how I can store these on my phone and back up to gmail.

any help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭deep1

Hi,

I have my iphone set up to sync notes to gmail, today I wanted to check how I could access these from Gmail but I couldnt find them.

Anyone have any idea how I do this or can access Notes from gmail?

THe process I use is: Settings > Accounts & Passwords > Gmail > Notes tab.

Could there something intefering with it?

Sidenote: when in the folders section of Notes, all the notes I have are kept in the "on my iPhone" folder, there are 0 in the Gmail folder. Obviously this is where the issue lies, however I don't know how I can store these on my phone and back up to gmail.

any help?

Yes they need to be in Gmail folder in IOS Notes app and should sync up to gmail account and you can find them in notes folder on left hand side where you see spam folder etc.

Also I think you can move all from IPhone to gmail folder in one go by selecting all.

Advertisement