Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung S8 - Micro Sim

Options
  • 14-03-2018 11:05am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13

Hi all,

my wife is getting a Samsung S8 tomorrow from Vodafone on a bill pay upgrade but I'm going to use the phone with my sim card! (also Vodafone bill pay)

I was just reading an email she got from Vodafone saying she will need to activate the new micro sim coming with the phone but that's not going to happen!

My phone is the old S5 but it does have a micro sim, can I just pop it in and work away or do I need to upgrade my sim card to work in the new S8?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

You need a nano sim for the S8 so you will either need to cut your micro sim down to size or you could transfer your number onto the blank sim that comes with the S8

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭betistuc

Why won't my S8+ automatically select a network when I move from Country to Country. It all has to be done manually and can sometimes take ages . Am I doing something wrong . Auto connect is showing in the Network mode section and Network Operators>Select automatically is selected. My S7 never had this problem. I'd gladly have it back if I could

Any ideas anyone!!!!

If this subject has already been covered could someone point me to it. Thanks

Advertisement