Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

London with no ticket

• 14-03-2018 10:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭ Heres Johnny

For the first time ever I've been let down by my club for tickets but I have flights and hotel booked and I'm going. Unlikely to get a ticket from another source now at this stage, so I'm resigned to watching it on a tv screen.

Is there anything organised like a fanzone etc....
    Some spot to gather on St Patrick's day with my fellow Irish and of course opposition English fans to enjoy the game in good atmospheres and a bit of craic.

Or just a really good pub with big screens anyone can recommend??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭ Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Yes, there's a fanzone at Twickenham. Have a look at the link, it's open to non ticketholders too. https://www.twickenhamexperience.com/west-fan-village

If you decide not to bother heading out there, there's a decent Irish pub called Philomena's in Covent Garden which has plenty of screens and will get both Irish and English in watching the game, I was there for Ireland v England before and there was a good atmosphere.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭ Irish Gunner

Heading over myself and heading to Richmond area for pre atmosphere and going to a pub called Cabbage Patch and depending on the weather may go up to the fan zone. Depending on result may hang around or head uptown to waxy o Connors. So many Irish pubs in London sure to stumble into one or two before heading back for sleep:D

Advertisement