Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheltenham bookie promo enhancements

Options
  • 13-03-2018 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,843 ✭✭✭✭

taken from the racing post, plenty of decent money back ones here

excuse my laziness...gonna take too long to type it out

1znc1ue.jpg286rej5.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭piplip87

Paddy Power had a great one today. Refund on all losers if the fav one. Came in quite handy for the big one.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭dugger

Today PP offered 50/1 on fav placed in all races it paid 4 places in the bumper and the fav was 4th, will PP pay this bet??

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Messi19

dugger wrote: »
    Today PP offered 50/1 on fav placed in all races it paid 4 places in the bumper and the fav was 4th, will PP pay this bet??

Joint fav was placed in the coral cup so I'm not sure but I'd be hopeful they would

Messi19 wrote: »
    Joint fav was placed in the coral cup so I'm not sure but I'd be hopeful they would

The 4th place in the bumper was an enhanced place, will it make a difference?

I wouldn't think so. For me any snag would be from the joint favs in the 2.50. Did you do it online or in a shop?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭crusha101

I just collected in shop in that 50/1 special with no issue

crusha101 wrote: »
    I just collected in shop in that 50/1 special with no issue

Lovely look forward to collecting tomorrow so

Happy out so

Advertisement