Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deception (NBC) 26 seconds of the trailer and I was SOLD!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,941 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

An unsubtle Jonathan Creek type thing. Looks entertaining though.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Vinnie Jones - I'm out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,549 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

An unsubtle Jonathan Creek type thing. Looks entertaining though.

Just watched it, enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,386 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Watched and really didn't like it at all very very generic.

Then again most of these kind of shows are but this one's hook didn't work for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,438 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Reminds me of Castle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,469 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I decided to catch up on this during a break and I loved it. The highlight was a mid season heist told over two episodes from two different perspectives. Very clever storytelling. The last two episodes were also superb (where a season long National Treasure-esque treasure hunt subplot played out), but it ended at a ****ty point on a cliffhanger that was telegraphed from the start of the season.

Great show but hard to recommend unless you want to feel as unfulfilled as I do now...

Ilfenesh Hadera is ridiculously beautiful too. I hope we see her back on TV soon. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 60,386 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I went back to it as well and my dislike of the first episode quickly went away and it turned in a very fun easy watch show with a very likeable cast.

Also yes I'd totally agree Ilfenesh Hadera is a ridiculously stunning looking woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,849 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

its like if Nickelodeon remade The Mentalist , not bad but could be better

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

Advertisement