Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bean-to-cup machine brands that repair in Ireland?

Options
  • 12-03-2018 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a bean-to-cup machine but I'm hesitating on which brand to go for. Ideally, I'd like a brand that has a repair center in Ireland and wouldn't require me to send the coffee machine abroad if something goes wrong (I've had a very bad experience recently with another small, expensive, appliance of a well known brand).

The only brand I found so far that have a repair center in Ireland was Gaggia. I couldn't find anything on De'Longhi or Krups. Even Beko say they only repair small appliances if the buyer ships them to the UK.

Any experience with repairs of any of the popular brands?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

http://www.tvae.ie/ in Cork Airport Business Park repaired my Krups Bean to Cup under warranty before Christmas and my Panasonic Bean to Cup is in with them at the moment getting an out of service warranty.

Advertisement