Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sofa removal from a Dublin apartment

Options
  • 12-03-2018 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi all.

I'm going to be throwing out an old sofa bed from my apartment in Ringsend. It seems that the options for disposal (I don't own a truck!) are to either go with the council's bulky items service, which doesn't seem to be apartment-dweller friendly (vague collection times, issues around where to store it pre-collection), or to get a private contractor.

Assuming that my understanding is correct, can anyone here recommend a private contractor to take it away please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭wetlandsboy

Just a thought from me: have you tried DoneDeal? You could put it on for next to nothing and get someone to take it off your hands. You’d be amazed at the types of stuff people buy online!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Put it up for FREE, and you'll have a few people asking to take it off your hands, at a timing of your choosing!

Advertisement