Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeff Hardy arrested

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Ah Jeff

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

He'll never learn.

3 times over the legal limit say TMZ, he deserves any punishment that comes his way.

That said others have had DUIs and still work for the company.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

beakerjoe wrote: »
    3 times over the legal limit say TMZ, he deserves any punishment that comes his way.

That said others have had DUIs and still work for the company.

HIs history will play a role, I'd imagine. Jeff would have a shorter leash compared to the Uso brother who got done as well.

At the very least hough, say goodbye to any of those hopes of Jeff moving to Smackdown and becoming a main eventer again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

ahh no he seemed to be in such a good place the last few years

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    HIs history will play a role, I'd imagine. Jeff would have a shorter leash compared to the Uso brother who got done as well.

At the very least hough, say goodbye to any of those hopes of Jeff moving to Smackdown and becoming a main eventer again.

He just cant be trusted sadly, they cant rely on him to put him into a top spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

To paraphrase Road Dogg: "some people are here to look good, some people are here to feel good" :pac:

I don't think it's too far of a stretch to say Jeff likes to get a buzz. Be it drugs or in the case alcohol. Fact is Jeff has already made his money however. He probably doesn't care.

That said the whole Sting match in TNA years ago was crossing the line.

Advertisement