Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The fella off sky sports news

Options
  • 12-03-2018 1:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

Jamie Carragher ex Liverpool legend and sky sports pundit has been filmed splitting in the face of a 14 year old girl.

Liverpool supporters are defending him? They defended their last player that was racist. Should we be buying products that associate themselves with that club. They are always on the telly selling skincare for men and cars. Wtf like a 14 year old girl getting spat on by a man.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,867 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Ajsoprano wrote: »
    Jamie Carragher ex Liverpool legend and sky sports pundit has been filmed splitting in the face of a 14 year old girl.

Liverpool supporters are defending him? They defended their last player that was racist. Should we be buying products that associate themselves with that club. They are always on the telly selling skincare for men and cars. Wtf like a 14 year old girl getting spat on by a man.

I never saw anyone defend him. Liverpool supporters on here are calling him a scumbag and more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

*Yawn*

• Registered Users Posts: 60,461 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Is there a preview of next weeks episode?

This weeks isn’t that interesting.

Should we use spoilers for those who haven’t seen the aired episodes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Ajsoprano

If I knew how I could link posts from the soccer forum saying “oh well her dad is a scumbag” or the third post in this thread somebody is saying “yawn” . A tv presenter just spat in a 14 year old girls face.
    On video

• Registered Users Posts: 6,671 ✭✭✭brian_t

Was he wearing a seatbelt in the video ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

If I knew how I could link posts from the soccer forum saying “oh well her dad is a scumbag” or the third post in this thread somebody is saying “yawn” . A tv presenter just spat in a 14 year old girls face.
    On video

Don't you think Lucozade doesn't taste the same as it did years ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

He didn't "spit in the face of a 14 year old girl" .

He spat at a car that her father was driving. From 2 cars going in the same direction on a motorway, the only one likely to have spit on their face is Carragher.

Youd think people wouldnt need to embellish a story about someone spitting at someone else but sure there you go..........

Plenty at it on the soccer forum thread too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

On video

A few online comments is representative of all Liverpool supporters. Right.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,021 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Closing thread; as mentioned, there's plenty of discussion on the Soccer Forum; in any case, the Television forum is not the home for celebrity tabloid tattle.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement