Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online retailers - Muziker & Muzik Productiv

Options
  • 11-03-2018 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

I'm just wondering has anyone on here any experience of buying from either https://www.muziker.ie/ or https://www.musik-produktiv.com/ie/, there is a digital piano that I am interested in buying which is no longer being stocked by either Thomann or MusicStore but a google search showed that these other two online retail stores both have it available and at a good price, Muzik-Productiv are German but I hadn't come across them before and Muziker are Slovakian.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭rurs

I've ordered from Muziker in the past, no problems. They had/have free delivery on orders over €129, that suited me at the time.

Music Producktiv I've never dealt with, but I've been aware of them for years.

I'd check the returns & warranty policy carefully on both, last year I ordered from Just Music, a synth and a case. They couldn't tell me if the case would fit, and if it didn't, I'd have to send it back at my own cost. I think we've been a bit spoiled by the free and easy returns from the bigger German retailers.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Crimsonred

rurs wrote: »
    I've ordered from Muziker in the past, no problems. They had/have free delivery on orders over €129, that suited me at the time.

Music Producktiv I've never dealt with, but I've been aware of them for years.

I'd check the returns & warranty policy carefully on both, last year I ordered from Just Music, a synth and a case. They couldn't tell me if the case would fit, and if it didn't, I'd have to send it back at my own cost. I think we've been a bit spoiled by the free and easy returns from the bigger German retailers.

Ok, thanks for that, I'll take my time in any case but the instrument I'm interested in buying has extras thrown in on the Muzik Productiv site so I may opt to purchase from them, it would be the most money I've ever spent on an instrument so that's why I am being cautious.

I've just had a look at the Muziker Produktiv site (I'm in the middle of a lengthy Dart journey...)

5 year warranty, but return costs borne by customer outside Germany.

What DP are you interested in, is it regarded as a reliable brand or model?

I've just had a look at the Muziker Produktiv site (I'm in the middle of a lengthy Dart journey...)

5 year warranty, but return costs borne by customer outside Germany.

What DP are you interested in, is it regarded as a reliable brand or model?

Roland FP-50, I want to get a hammer action keyboard to practice on and I don't fancy the entry level models such as the FP-30 with their minimal interface so I wanted to step up in quality without breaking the bank and the FP-50 seemed to fit the bill as it came down in price recently on Thomann, this was because it was being discontinued and it's replacement, the FP-60, is out of my price range.

I also see that the newer Roland models have some of their functionality accessed via bluetooth such as backing rhythms and this is also a turn off whereas the FP-50 has built in rhythms as does the FP-30.

Looks like a good deal alright. Wouldn't be a big fan of Bluetooth gizmos on my gear either, more stuff to go wrong. It's not necessarily secure either: https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/02/27/fender_smart_guitar_amp_dumb_security/

• Advertisement

Looks like a good deal alright. Wouldn't be a big fan of Bluetooth gizmos on my gear either, more stuff to go wrong. It's not necessarily secure either: https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/02/27/fender_smart_guitar_amp_dumb_security/

Yeah, it's more the nuisance side of it that would deter me tbh, I want a stand alone instrument that I can turn on and play without having to pair any other devices to it.

Advertisement