Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I’m having a problem with my flight! Help please??

Options
  • 11-03-2018 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi so I made a really stupid mistake. I was booking a flight for myself with the airline Transavia France as that was the cheapest one. However, I accidentally booked two flights in my name. I cannot be refunded but that isn’t the problem. Will I be allowed on the plane with two tickets in my name? I can’t check in online or with the kiosk in Dublin airport with this airline so are there check in desks? Would I just be given two boarding passes? The ticket also doesn’t say which terminal or seat I’m in. Please help me I’m extremely worried. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Hi, they fly from terminal 1, u can check in online 60hours before flight in manage my booking on their sight, they have desks for check in at airport. I can't see any hassle that you've bought two seats, once they know that and if flight is full they'll flip the seat fast if they can. quick search of Dublin airport online you'll get all the info ya need..... Happy travels

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Nothing wrong with booking 2 seats in your name. Larger folks have to do this all the time.

Advertisement