Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uneven plaster, what paint colour?

Options
  • 11-03-2018 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭

We have an issue with our walls in the hall. The previous owner of the house went mad on the plastering but did this whole thing in some kind of a scratchy surface, all the way up to the landing. It's currently still white, he went over it with ceiling paint.
    We sanded it down and some walls look more even now, some are still quite meh. Anyway, at some point I want to get it replastered but I can't afford it now.
    So I'm looking to paint it but I'm wondering what would be a good colour to make it all as inoffensive as possible.

The hall is north-facing and we have bright patterned tiles on the floor. The doors are also white and primed for painting, which I probably wanna do too.

Any input appreciated!

Advertisement