Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nautilus 2 and juice consumption

Options
  • 11-03-2018 6:51pm
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭


    Just using the Nautilus 2 as my GS Air coils seem to always be out of stock everywhere - BUT seems to me it is sucking up a WHOLE lot more juice.

    Using the 1.8 coils. Constantly re filling and I don't think I'm a heavy vaper. Any ideas?


Comments

  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot


    dragona wrote: »
    Just using the Nautilus 2 as my GS Air coils seem to always be out of stock everywhere - BUT seems to me it is sucking up a WHOLE lot more juice.

    Using the 1.8 coils. Constantly re filling and I don't think I'm a heavy vaper. Any ideas?

    What mod are you running it on? Maybe have the power set too high?


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox


    Found myself when i was using it that i seemed to go through a lot more juice than normal. I put it down to being only a 2ml tank so its smaller than what i was used to.

    Depending on how opened the air flow holes are do contribute to it using more juice, i think. Someone else can confirm or deny that. I was on the 1.8 coils as well.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona


    jonnycivic wrote: »
    What mod are you running it on? Maybe have the power set too high?

    I have a Pico, vaping at 15/16 w.


  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot


    dragona wrote: »
    I have a Pico, vaping at 15/16 w.

    So how many ML's do you reckon you are going through a day?


  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade


    dragona wrote: »
    I have a Pico, vaping at 15/16 w.

    I think the 1.8's are recommended up to 13w. I'm using the 0.7 nautilus coils too, which have up to 23w on them, but using them at 20w seems to give better flavour. Could be the juice you use but I don't think any of these coils drink fast TBH, only tiny cotton holes on them.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona


    jonnycivic wrote: »
    So how many ML's do you reckon you are going through a day?

    Well, with the GS Air I was filling just once a day, so 2.5mls I suppose. With the Nautilus even three times, so what, 6mls?

    I am vaping WizMix coffee, so 50/50, all at 6mg if that makes a difference.

    Maybe I should try the other coils, I've no idea


  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot


    dragona wrote: »
    Well, with the GS Air I was filling just once a day, so 2.5mls I suppose. With the Nautilus even three times, so what, 6mls?

    I am vaping WizMix coffee, so 50/50, all at 6mg if that makes a difference.

    Maybe I should try the other coils, I've no idea

    Seems a bit high, how about getting yourself an Aspire K1?
    http://www.e-shop.ie/aspire-k1-glassomizer-now-in-ireland/p927972

    Coils would be far easier to get as all Hale shops do them etc :)


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona


    I will avoid the Hale shops, went in to buy one Aspire coil and paid €4.50 for it :) Ah well!


  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot


    dragona wrote: »
    I will avoid the Hale shops, went in to buy one Aspire coil and paid €4.50 for it :) Ah well!

    Yeah but you only buy there if your badly stuck, coils are far cheaper on amazon etc :)


  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade


    I buy the Aspire 1.8 and 0.7 coils for the Nautilus 2 from China well in advance, they only cost around 6 Euro for a pack of 5 and each one lasts me at least 3 weeks at heavy usage. Apparently they're the biggest selling coils, over 50 million of them sold. Don't think I'll be changing coil brand in a hurry when I hear people complain their Smok coils only lasting days.


  • Advertisement
Advertisement