Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPads ?

Options
  • 11-03-2018 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭

My kids have them...
    my youngest has the 2nd one that came out (dont know the number/name)
    Which brings me to my question.... what was the names as they came out ??
    Im looking to upgrade my daughters one as its too old now ... dont wanna get new one as its too expensive so what are the alternatives ?? and what ones are available ? (are they still available down the line or have them been taken off the market)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭iniall

Ya-Boy-Ya wrote: »
    My kids have them...
    my youngest has the 2nd one that came out (dont know the number/name)
    Which brings me to my question.... what was the names as they came out ??
    Im looking to upgrade my daughters one as its too old now ... dont wanna get new one as its too expensive so what are the alternatives ?? and what ones are available ? (are they still available down the line or have them been taken off the market)

As it happens, the current entry-level iPad (simply called iPad by Apple, but I think it's the 6th-generation), released in March 2017, is the cheapest full-size iPad Apple has ever made. It's €419 on the Irish Apple Store. If it's too expensive to buy new, you could try the Apple Refurb Store, where there's currently a refurb model for €359.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Ya-Boy-Ya

Thanks iNiall... yea Ive been keeping a watch out on the refurb store alright but I suppose Im not gona get anything less there for €359
    Ill keep lookin as its just for my little one

thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Ya-Boy-Ya wrote: »
    Thanks iNiall... yea Ive been keeping a watch out on the refurb store alright but I suppose Im not gona get anything less there for €359
    Ill keep lookin as its just for my little one

thanks again

Next entry level model may be cheaper if you can hold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

419 euro, my God.

It costs 299euro here for 128gb model on offer atm.

Phenomenal difference

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

419 euro, my God.

It costs 299euro here for 128gb model on offer atm.

Phenomenal difference

How do you work that out?

Just checked Apple Switzerland and the 128gb iPad is CHF 497 which is about €425.

Link

Apple prices hardly vary in Europe.

Advertisement