Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitting LED strip around a curve

Options
  • 11-03-2018 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks. I'm having a new kitchen installed soon and looking for some advice.

The kitchen will feature an island which will have a curved back, clad in stone, with a curved worktop. I want to fit led strips under the island worktop to shine down on the stone cladding.

However the kitchen people say that the led strips they use only bend through one plain, which is the direction the diodes face. Obviously there's no point having a strip under the island worktop with the lights shining out rather than downwards on the stone.

Could anyone tell me if there are strips available that can follow the curve of the island while still having the light shining downward? I have tried looking online but it's not very clear from the product descriptions of various strips if they will do what I need.

Appreciate any guidance offered.

Comments

Advertisement