Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT NEED HELP

Options
  • 11-03-2018 4:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey,
    Before I even begin I would like to say all smart remarks and unhelpful replies should be left out.

My friend is Vietnamese and entered the country on a student visa. It expired, 3 years ago... he has been working here for 4 years.
    My friend has a child in Vietnam who is wishes to see on a more regular basis.
    I am greatly concerned about his mental state due to his situation.

Basically, I'm looking for some advice, he is a law abiding, hard working man. He interacts amazingly with the local community and he would be greatly missed if forced to move home.
    Can anyone advise me on how he can go about changing this and becoming legal here.

(I really don't want him to leave, we are in the early stages of a genuine relationship and I genuinely love this man)

PLEASE HELP.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

This post concerns legal issues relating to immigration/residency.

To get advice, your friend should see NASC or else hire a private solicitor.

http://www.nascireland.org/

In any event, this is not a matter for this forum.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement