Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you obsessed with the soap?

Options
  • 10-03-2018 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,218 ✭✭✭✭

I have always enjoyed the soaps. I would have said I was a fan. I would watch them most of the time on TV or on the player after words but if I missed them I wouldn't be to disappointed unless it was a big story. I would also remember past stories.
    However I joined some spoilers group on Facebook a while ago and fans seem obsessed. There lives seem to be revolved around the soaps. Going to meet the characters at studios, having drawings of them, having a critical analysis of episodes.
    Would you consider yourself obsessed or a fan?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I don't do any of those things mentioned but I watch 4 soap operas, it is not something you talk to other men about as there is a stigma about men watching soap operas for some reason. They were always on in my house growing up since I was born so I grew up with them.

Advertisement